She has also held roles at INVESCO Asset Management in Frankfurt as manager of Global Products, as global consultant relations manager at Fortis Investments (DUS: FORB) (OTC: FORSY)in Paris, France, at Bank of Ireland Asset Management (BoI) (ISE: BKIR_u) (NYSE: IRE) (BKIR.
What does BIAM stand for?
BIAM stands for Bank of Ireland Asset Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIAM
We have 8 other meanings of BIAM in our Acronym Attic
- Bengaluru International Airport Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Bulletin of the Institute of Archaeology (University of London)
- British and Irish Association of Law Librarians
- Binocular Indirect Argon Laser Ophthalmoscopy
- Binocular Indirect Argon Laser Photocoagulator
- Bachelor of International Affairs Management (University of Utara Malaysia)
- Back in A Minute
- Bangladesh Institute of Administrative Management
- Bank Internal Auditing Manual
- Bank of International Art Money
- Banque de Données Automatisée sur les Médicaments (database / base de données)
- Beijing Institute of Aviation Medicine (China)
- Beijing International Aeronautical Materials Corp. (China)
- Bermuda Institute Of Advanced Motorists
- Biennale Internationale d'Art Miniature
- Biennale Internationale des Arts de la Marionnette
- Biotinylated Iodoacetamide
- Brain Injury Association of Maryland
- Brain Injury Association of Minnesota
- Brain Injury Association of Montana
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family and friends said he was in great form, looking forward to spending Christmas with his parents in Naas, Co Kildare, and was doing well in his job at Bank of Ireland asset management on Leeson Street.
Assets, under management at Bank of Ireland Asset Management, which has been experiencing sharp outflows following a poor investment performance, were expected to have fallen by 10 billion euros (pounds 7 billion) in the year to the end of March.
Prior to that, he was Head of Sales at Bank of Ireland Asset Management and a Pensions Consultant at Principal, Eppler, Guerin & Turner.
Acquisition Enhances SSgA's Global Investment Platform DUBLIN & BOSTON -- State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), the investment management business of State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT), announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Bank of Ireland Asset Management (BIAM), which was first announced in October 2010, for approximately [euro]57 million inclusive of estimated net assets of the business of [euro]14 million.
Syndicated investments arranged by Bank of Ireland Asset Management accounted for the two largest deals by overseas investors, buying 5 St Phillips Place for pounds 39 million and 2 Brindleyplace for pounds 31 million, at net initial yields of 5.
Bank of Ireland Asset Management already provides advice on that front through a branch in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Management Bank of Ireland Asset Management *Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Aventis shares are listed on the stock exchanges in Paris, Frankfurt and New York.