Chaudhuri said that his bank would bring its base rate down by 20 basis points if the Reserve Bank of India cuts the CRR by 100 basis points.
What does BOI stand for?
BOI stands for Bank of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOI
We have 55 other meanings of BOI in our Acronym Attic
- Board on Human Sciences (Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities; Washington, DC)
- Brea Olinda High School (Brea, California)
- British Occupational Hygiene Society
- Brief Oral Health Status Examination
- Board of Health Training Institute
- Beacon of Hope Uganda (est. 2006)
- Buffalo Old Home Week (New York)
- Best of History Web Sites
- Balkan Olympiad in Informatics
- Baltic Olympiad in Informatics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Bank of India has declared a reduction in its base rate by 0.
State Bank of India QFC Branch will be formally inaugurated by India's Minister State for External Affairs and HRD here on December 12.
LONDON, October 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Unite members in the State Bank of India have voted for strike action over pay, terms and conditions.
MUSCAT -- Oman UAE Exchange has tied up with State Bank of India (SBI), the largest bank in India and Asia.
Unlike a monetary bank, no withdrawals are allowed from the Character Bank of India.
India's central bank, the Reserve Bank of India, has relaxed entry norms for banks in insurance business, making it easier for foreign companies to find partners for their operations in the country.
The consortium, led by IL&FS and the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), has acquired rights to an IRIDIUM(R) gateway service territory covering Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka, and will have a seat on the Iridium, Inc.