55 million shares combined in the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and Agricultural Bank of China, where the four Chinese banks are also listed, the gains were stronger.
What does BOCHK stand for?
BOCHK stands for Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buguruka Orphan and Community Economic Development (project; Tanzania)
- Bloustein Online Continuing Education Program
- Bureau of Osteopathic Clinical Education and Research (American Osteopathic Association)
- Board Of Cooperative Educational Services
- Baseline Observation Carried Forward
- Bears of Central Florida
- Banc One Capital Funding Corporation (Columbus, OH; mortgage company)
- Bank of China Group Investment
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Bend Over, 'Cause Here It Comes Again!
- Bank of China International
- Bigfoot Owners Club International (Carson City, NV)
- Buckner Orphan Care International
- Brewers of Central Kentucky
- By-Others Control Log
- Ball-On Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator
- Banc One Capital Markets, Inc. (various locations)
- Boletin Oficial de la Comunidad de Madrid (Spanish: Official Gazette of Madrid; Spain)
- Bovine Oviduct-Conditioned Medium (molecular reproduction)
- British Oil and Cake Mills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank of China said Friday it plans to raise up to 8.
In the July issue of African Business, we published a story on a power project in Botswana (the Morupule B Power Station) which is being jointly financed by the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and Standard Bank.
Bank of China is the oldest bank in China and is the first and only Chinese bank that has an international presence, with 15,228 domestic and more than 530 overseas branches.
Simon Wang is COO and co-founder of Sunrisk, who worked at Bank of China for 7 years culminating as Deputy Head of Research and Development.
Agricultural Bank of China -- the last of China's big four lenders to float its shares -- is set to raise up to 22.
State-owned Agricultural Bank of China plans to raise up to 150 billion yuan (22 billion dollars) through initial public offerings in Shanghai and Hong Kong, state media reported Tuesday.
Britain's Royal Bank of Scotland, which is majority owned by the state, said Wednesday that it has sold its stake in Bank of China for 1.