Bank of China will launch Western Union Money Transfer services at its branches and sub-branches across mainland China beginning next month.
What does BOCHK stand for?
BOCHK stands for Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Buguruka Orphan and Community Economic Development (project; Tanzania)
- Bloustein Online Continuing Education Program
- Bureau of Osteopathic Clinical Education and Research (American Osteopathic Association)
- Board Of Cooperative Educational Services
- Baseline Observation Carried Forward
- Bears of Central Florida
- Banc One Capital Funding Corporation (Columbus, OH; mortgage company)
- Bank of China Group Investment
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Bend Over, 'Cause Here It Comes Again!
- Bank of China International
- Bigfoot Owners Club International (Carson City, NV)
- Buckner Orphan Care International
- Brewers of Central Kentucky
- By-Others Control Log
- Ball-On Cylinder Lubricity Evaluator
- Banc One Capital Markets, Inc. (various locations)
- Boletin Oficial de la Comunidad de Madrid (Spanish: Official Gazette of Madrid; Spain)
- Bovine Oviduct-Conditioned Medium (molecular reproduction)
- British Oil and Cake Mills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank of China and DME today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen their cooperation in offering innovative finance solutions to their mutual customers.
Xiao Gang has quit as chairman of Bank of China Ltd.
Chastened Swiss bank UBSAG has sold its stake in Bank of China at a discount to institutional investors.
Singapore Aircraft Leasing Enterprise, Asia's largest, announced Friday that it has been acquired by Bank of China for $965 million in cash.
That fixed peg, which had been in place since 1996, was cancelled abruptly in late July, though the new system adopted by Chinese leaders is far from free-floating But the announcement by the People's Bank of China was accompanied by a slight increase in the yuan's value and a pledge to "move into a managed floating exchange rate regime based on market supply and demand with reference to a basket of currencies.
Two international credit rating agencies on Wednesday raised concerns about the credit approval controls of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd.
At the Bank of China the government has installed reformer Liu Mingkang, who has an MBA from the City University of London as well as a reputation for taking on corruption.