Benin: Bank of Africa-Benin, the largest commercial bank in Benin and a major engine of the country's economic growth, which has had a beneficial impact on mobilizing savings and building and diversifying other financial institutions, while supporting the government's privatization efforts.
What does BOAB stand for?
BOAB stands for Bank of Africa-Benin (est. 1989)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BOAB in our Acronym Attic
- Buyer Offload Analysis
- Buying on Agreement
- By Appointment Only
- Board of Administration - Convict Department (defunct Alabama prison board)
- Base Operability Annual Analysis
- Berkeley Organization for Animal Advocacy
- Beta-Omicron Alumni Association (Chicago, IL)
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals (various locations)
- Border Outdoor Adventure Association (est. 1978; South Africa)
- Building Officials' Association of British Columbia
- Beauty of A Black Woman
- Beauty of All Black Women
- Bang on a Can (New York, NY)
- Banging Out All Classics (musician)
- Better on a Camel (air travel slang)
- Billed Office Address Code
- Billing Office Accounting Code (federal government/financial)
- Biosolids Ordinance Advisory Committee
- Blazing Outdoor Adventurers & Co Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
et l'Indus 27 69 Societe Generale de Dec-06 Senegal 64 Banques au Senegal 28 73 Barclays Bank of Dec-05 Ghana 59 Ghana Ltd 29 82 SG-SSB Bank Ltd Dec-05 Ghana 44 30 91 Bank of Africa-Benin Dec-05 Benin 36 RANK Overall BANK ASSETS ($M) CAR (%) PROFITS (SM) 1 8 Intercontinental Bank 5,735 22.
pour Dec-05 Cameroon 48 656 I'Epargne et le credit--Bicec 83 Banco de Poupanca e Dec-04 Angola 45 915 Credito SARL 84 Sasfin Bank Jun-05 South Africa 44 266 85 Omdurman National Bank Dec-04 Sudan 44 1,058 86 National Bank of Commerce Dec-04 Tanzania 42 443 (NBC) Ltd 87 SG-SSB Limited Dec-04 Ghana 41 271 88 Bank of Africa-Benin Dec-04 Benin 40 546 (BOA) 89 BCI Fomento Dec-04 Mozambique 39 458 90 CRDB Dec-05 Tanzania 38 634 91 National Bank of Malawi Dec-04 Malawi 38 219 92 National Bank of Kenya Dec-04 Kenya 33 389 Ltd 93 Banque Int.