uk Global Banking News - 26 November 2012 Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) has announced that it will be adopting the Mutiara Security System 2(MSS2) software for the protection of its banking services.
What does BSN stand for?
BSN stands for Bank Simpanan Nasional (Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSN
We have 111 other meanings of BSN in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Simple Message Transfer Protocol 2
- Bukovinian State Medical University (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
- Banka Ve Sigorta Muameleleri Vergisi (Turkey)
- Barley Stripe Mosaic Virus
- Burnt Sienna Metal Vase Set
- Boston Sports Media Watch
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Back-End Storage Network
- Backward Sequence Number (SS7 MTP Layer 2)
- Badan Standardisasi Nasional (National Standardization Agency, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Butardo, Deputy Director, MSME Finance Specialist Group e[cedilla] Bank Simpanan Nasional, Malaysia - Ms.
The maximum aggregate holdings per investor for the two SSR 1 and 2/2009 series is RM50,000, and investors can be subscribed to the certificates at all the commercial banks, including Islamic banks, Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad, Bank Simpanan Nasional and Agrobank.