Global Banking News-February 15, 2013--Central bank of Japan defends currency policy(C)2013 ENPublishing - http://www.
What does BOJ stand for?
BOJ stands for Bank Of Japan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOJ
We have 9 other meanings of BOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Basis-Of-Issue Plan II
- Basis Of Issue Plan Feeder Data
- Base Operating Information System
- Battlefield Operating Instruction System
- Branch Office Infrastructure Solution (Microsoft)
- Business Office Information System
- Boiler Supply Company, Inc.
- Be Original in Socially Hard Times (clothing brand)
- Bank of Ireland Securities Services
- Bank of Jamaica
- Beginning of Job
- Board of Judges (Philippines)
- Bourgas, Bulgaria (Airport Code)
- Bureau of Justice (various countries)
- Bayard, Oot, Jones & Associates, LLP (est. 1997; Green Village, NJ)
- Boletín Oficial de la Junta de Andalucia (Spain)
- Best of Jewish A Cappella (music collection)
- Bolted Joints in Composite Aircraft Structures Project (University of Limerick; Limerick, Ireland)
- Bank of the James Finl Group (Lynchburg, VA)
- Bank of Jackson Hole (Wyoming, US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also asked the Bank of Japan to ease the monetary policy in order to revive the world's third biggest economy.
Japanese Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda said Wednesday he would not pressure the Bank of Japan to step up its anti-deflation efforts, marking a different approach to his combative predecessor Naoto Kan.
The target rate remained at zero until mid-2006, except for a brief period in 2000 when then Bank of Japan Governor Hayami tried unsuccessfully to raise rates.
In response to the favorable price pattern, the Bank of Japan announced, on March 9, 2006, that it was ending its quantitative easing policy.
Frank Smets and Bank of Japan policy board member Dr.
Bank of Japan (BOJ) Governor Toshihiko Fukui apparently believes quantitative easing worked to stop Japan's deflationary downturn, and therefore it must have the power to give an additional push to Japan's economic recovery and eradicate deflation.
Bank of Japan Policy Board to begin a two-day meeting.