[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Top 10 in 2012 1 KM (Germany) 2 Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) (Netherlands) 3 Zurcher Kantonalbank (Switzerland) 4 Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank (Germany) 5 Caisse des Depots et Consignations (CDC) (France) 6 * Landeskreditbank Baden-WOrttemberg Farderbank (L-Bank) (Germany) 6 * Nederlandse Waterschapsbank (Netherlands) * Tie 7 Banque et Caisse &epergne de I'Etat (Luxembourg) 8 Rabobank Group (Netherlands) 9 NRW.
What does BNG stand for?
BNG stands for Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNG
We have 24 other meanings of BNG in our Acronym Attic
- Beaverhead National Forest Plan (Montana)
- BOCA (Building Officials and Code Administrators International) National Fire Prevention Code (building regulations; construction)
- But Now For Something Completely Different :-)
- Battalion Fire Support Office/Officer
- Belgian New Fruit Wharf
- Botswana National Front Youth League
- Babcock Noell GmbH (Germany)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bandai Namco Group (est. 2005; entertainment; Japan)
- Banque de Données Nationale Générale (French: National General Database; Belgium)
- Banque Nationale de Gènes (French; Tunisian national bank)
- Bermuda National Gallery
- Bien Naître et Grandir (French childbirth information association)
- Bingen, WA
- Bloque Nacionalista Galego (Galician Nationalist Bloc, Spain)
- Bob and George (webcomic)
- Bold New Graphics (motorsports slang)
- Boston Newspaper Guild (Massachusetts)
- Branch No Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 05 January 2012 Netherlands-based Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) has set pricing on its euro-denominated, benchmark, five-year bond in the area of 60 basis points over mid-swaps.
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, September 1 /PRNewswire/ -- In the first half of 2009 the net profit of Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) worked out at EUR 114 million (2008: EUR 73 million).
This concerns a club deal with European investment bank (EUR 200 million 28 years facility), Fortis, Bayerische LandesBank, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten and KfW IPEX-Bank GmbH as Mandated Lead Arrangers (EUR 100 million 5.
The project is being financed with a combination of sponsor equity and bank debt, which is being provided by ING and Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten.
In addition to detailing new products and technologies for disaster recovery solutions, Clark discussed real-life customer examples, including an IP-based solution at Honda in the United Kingdom; data replication at Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) in the Netherlands; and long-distance replication at TELUS in Canada.
uk Global Banking News - 17 October 2011 Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) is planning to launch an EUR1bn 10-year bond issue.
Nishan's ability to integrate Fibre Channel SAN technology with mainstream IP networking has resulted in immediate partner successes, including customers such as Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG) in the Netherlands.