79, a former president of the Bank Marketing Association (predecessor to the ABA Marketing Network), passed away on March 8.
What does BMA stand for?
BMA stands for Bank Marketing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMA
We have 279 other meanings of BMA in our Acronym Attic
- Brugia malayi paramyosin and maltose binding protein
- Baby Milk Action
- Bachelor of Musical Arts (degree)
- Bagnols Marcoule Athlétisme (French athletic organization)
- Bahamas Monetary Authority
- Bahrain Monetary Agency
- Baltimore Museum of Art (Maryland)
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
- Bangladesh Medical Association
- Bangladesh Military Academy
- Baptist Missionary Association
- BASE (Body Mechanic Application for Self Evolution) Martial Arts (martial arts method)
- Base des Miniatures Agricoles (French hobby software company)
- Base Management Application (Sprint)
- Basic Maintenance Allowance
- Battery Module Assembly
- Battery-Minefield Angle
- Batticaloa Medical Association
- Battlefield Management Area (US DoD)
- Bayesian Model Averaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pavlika's creative work has been recognized by numerous organizations and awards, including the Bank Marketing Association Best of Print, John Caples, ADDY, ANDY, NewYork Festivals, HSMAI (Hotel Sales and Marketing Association International), ECHO, RAC, Best Financial Advertising, Jillies: Women in Direct Marketing, ICON Technology, DTC and the Webby awards.
She holds a master's degree in marketing communications and is a member of the Bank Marketing Association.
He was a former member of the Bank Marketing Association, the predecessor organization to the ABA Marketing Network.
Hanisko has a bachelor's degree from Kent State University and is a member of the Bank Marketing Association.
Furash has advised major financial trade associations including the American Bankers Association, Robert Morris Associates, the Bank Marketing Association, the Consumer Bankers Association, The Bankers Roundtable (Financial Service Round Table), the Independent Community Bankers Association, and numerous state banking associations.
The conference, presented by the Arkansas Bank Marketing Association, will be held at Embassy Suites and is open to nonmembers.
Celebrating 90 years of service in 2005, ABAMN is functioning at a very high level and has grown steadily stronger since it was born out of the former Bank Marketing Association.