BERLIN, Shawwal 08, 1433, August 26, 2012, SPA -- Swiss private bank Julius Baer said a Zurich-based employee has been arrested on suspicion of stealing confidential client information that was later passed to German tax investigators, AP reported.
What does BJB stand for?
BJB stands for Bank Julius Baer (Swiss bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BJB
We have 12 other meanings of BJB in our Acronym Attic
- Business Jet Aircraft Completions, Inc.
- Bayne Jones Army Community Hospital (Fort Polk, LA)
- Brooklyn Jewish Arts Gallery
- Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense (collection of unintended humour from Wikipedia)
- Bachelor of Japanese Studies
- Board for Judicial Administration Rules
- Black Journalists Association of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Brazilian Journal of Aquatic Science and Technology
- Balanced Job Bound (networks)
- Ballerina Jewelry Box
- Belgian Journal of Botany (now Plant Ecology and Evolution)
- Beton Jungle Bikers
- Big Jesus Burger (recording studio; Australia)
- Blackjack Band
- Boerenjeugdbond (Dutch)
- Bond, James Bond
- Brother John Brown (musician; Cranford, NJ)
- Bill James' Baseball Abstract (book)
- Better Jobs Better Care
- Belgian Jetsport Boating Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will be no immediate changes to the management of Merrill Lynch in Bahrain, after the global wealth management firm gets acquired by top Swiss bank Julius Baer, said a senior official.
Bank of China (Suisse) SA will also be added into Bank Julius Baer.
Outstanding Wealth Manager - Customer Relationship Skills 2011 Finalists: Bank Julius Baer, SGPB Hambros, Standard Chartered Private Bank 2010 winner: Bank Julius Baer XI.
Swiss private bank Julius Baer said Thursday it has agreed to pay 50 million euros ($72.
Summary: Risk aversion means regional investors are favouring gold and emerging debt in India and China, says Peter Schaer, managing director for Swiss bank Julius Baer in the Middle East.
Christian Gattiker at Bank Julius Baer said the volatility in the markets over the last few days was a "Black Swan" event fell over 5%, while South Korea's leading index lost 2%.
Abu Dhabi enjoys strong economic growth and favourable market development, holding considerable wealth creation opportunities," Bank Julius Baer chief executive Alex Widmer said.