To date, equity financing has been provided primarily by Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Bank Industri Malaysia Berhad (both wholly owned companies of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of Malaysia), LSI Logic Corporation and BI Walden.
What does BIMB stand for?
BIMB stands for Bank Industri Malaysia Berhad (Indonesian: Industrial Bank of Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIMB
We have 1 other meaning of BIMB in our Acronym Attic
- Base Individual Mobilization Augmentee Administrator
- Belgian Institute of Management Accountants and Controllers
- Bistable Magnetic Core
- Blown in Mold Applied Lip
- Barbados Institute of Management and Productivity
- Brisbane Integrated Map of Assets and Property (computerized mapping system; Australia)
- Battlespace Information Management Advanced Research Technology Demonstration (UK)
- Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Bioinformatics Molecular Analysis Section (US NIH)
- Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bio-Informatique et Modélisation pour la Biologie (French: Bioinformatics and Modeling for Biology)
- Big Island Mountain Bike Association (Hawaii)
- Blog Intelligent Moderation by Oligarchy (software)
- Buy-In Management Buy-Out
- But I May Be Wrong
- Build in My Backyard
- Bali International Medical Centre (Bali, Indonesia)
- Beltsville Information Management Center (US Department of State)
- Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Financial investors include Bank Industri Malaysia Berhad, Khazanah Nasional Berhad and BI Walden Ventures Kedua Sendirian Berhad.
Investment partners in the WTM fab project include Bank Industri Malaysia Berhad (the Industrial Bank of Malaysia) and Khazana Nasional Berhad (National Treasury Investment Arm of Malaysia).