Acquisition by foreign banks Before the launching of API in 2004, there were only three banks acquired by foreign banks in the period of 1998-2004 namely Bank Permata by Standard Chartered Bank, Bank NISP by Bank OCBC Bank from Singapore and Bank Buana Indonesia by United Overseas Bank from Singapore.
What does BBIA stand for?
BBIA stands for Bank Buana Indonesia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBIA
We have 7 other meanings of BBIA in our Acronym Attic
- British Bottlers' Institute (UK)
- Broad Band Inverse (magnetic resonance)
- Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
- Browser-Based Interface
- Buffalo Bills Insider (football; New York)
- Bureau of Building Inspection (various locations)
- Burton Blatt Institute (Syracuse University; New York)
- Business to Business Internet (UK)
- Be Back in 5 (minutes)
- Bear Butte International Alliance (Sturgis, SD)
- Belleville Business Improvement Area (Ontario, Canada)
- Benzodiazepine Binding Inhibitory Activity
- Billiard and Bowling Institute of America (Arlington, TX)
- Bitterroot Building Industry Association (Montana)
- British Birds in Aviculture (UK)
- British Book Industry Awards (London, England, UK)
- Be Back In A Bit
- Be Back In A Few
- Be Back In A Flash
Samples in periodicals archive:
PT Bank Buana Indonesia (BBI) plans to issue sub-ordinate bond valued at Rp 500 billion in 2004 to be listed on the Surabaya Stock Exchange on April 13.
Despite the decline, the bank was second after Bank Buana Indonesia in profit.