He is also a graduate from the Bank Administration Institute at the University of Wisconsin.
What does BAI stand for?
BAI stands for Bank Administration Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAI
We have 137 other meanings of BAI in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area HAZUS (Hazards United States) User Group (natural hazard loss estimation software; California)
- British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons
- Being at Home with Claude (film)
- Baccalaureus Artium (Bachelor of Arts)
- Baccalaureus in Arte Ingeniaria (Bachelor of Engineering Science)
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology
- Bachrach Associates, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Backup Aircraft Inventory
- Badminton Association of India
- Balance after Insurance (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London and Chicago - Lafferty Group, the global financial services publishing and research company, and Bank Administration Institute (BAI), the leading provider of education and strategic research for the U.
``We have gone from a virtually infant technology to one where there are more than 100,000 machines each doing an average of 5,000 transactions a month,'' said Rocky Clancy, executive vice president of the Bank Administration Institute in Chicago, an industry trade group.
Communication Solutions Provider Strengthens Security to Meet Financial Industry Needs LAS VEGAS -- Medianet Innovations, a global provider of collaborative communications technology, announced at the Bank Administration Institute (BAI) Retail Delivery Conference & Expo 2006 that it has engaged Deloitte & Touche to perform its second security review and further certify the company's security standards.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and the Bank Administration Institute conducted the last study of this type in 1979.
Bank Administration Institute (BAI) presents two conferences Treasury, ALM & Risk Management '99 and Enterprise -- Wide Risk Management '99 to help industry professionals manage the multiple dimensions of risk.
LAS VEGAS -- Medianet Innovations, a global provider of collaborative communications technology, announced at the Bank Administration Institute (BAI) Retail Delivery Conference & Expo 2006 that it filed a patent application with the International Patent and Trademark Office for its firewall-friendly real-time communication solutions.
Mayhugh is a member of the Bank Administration Institute and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.