Abdul Hai Sarker, president of Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) told Knitting International that the worst hit would be the factories that sub-contract for the main exporters: "The tragic part is that the importers are not linking the knitwear price to the price of yarn".
What does BTMA stand for?
BTMA stands for Bangladesh Textile Mills Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTMA
We have 7 other meanings of BTMA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Technology Management
- Business Transaction Management
- Butte, MT, USA (Airport Code)
- By the Minute
- By-the-Minute Consulting (est. 2009)
- Byrasandra Tavarekere Madivala (development scheme; Bangalore, India)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi/Union Bank of Switzerland (store sales)
- Baek Tiger Martial Arts (Skokie, IL)
- Baltimore Trans-Masculine Alliance
- Bandes Transporteuses Marie-Antoine
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Australia
- Bed Load Transportmeter Arnhem
- Boston Tooling and Machine Association, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Bow Tie Manufacturers Association
- British Taekwondo Mudo Academy
- British Textile Machinery Association (UK)
- British Turned Parts Manufacturers Association (UK)
- British Typewriter Manufacturers Association
- British Tyre Manufacturers Association Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) has opposed the new criteria of EU on the ground that substantial investment has been made in BD Primary Textile Sector (PTS) that is spinning and weaving to the tune of US$4 billion to get the benefit of GSP facility on supply of yarn and fabric to local garments manufacturers.