The system ensures that hundreds of millions of dollars in tariffs are paid to the Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board, but the Internet technology allowed Grameenphone to bypass that.
What does BTTB stand for?
BTTB stands for Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTTB
We have 6 other meanings of BTTB in our Acronym Attic
- Barbados Table Tennis Association (Bridgetown, Barbados)
- Beginning Teacher Time Allowance (New Zealand)
- Botulinum Toxin Type A
- British Thoracic and Tuberculosis Association (UK)
- Blunt Traumatic Thoracic Aortic Laceration
- Bangor to Trenton Transportation Alternatives Study (Maine)
- Back to the Basics
- Back to the Bay (TV show)
- Back to the Bible
- Bad to the Bone
- Bike to the Bay (National Multiple Sclerosis Society; Wilmington, DE)
- Black to the Blind (Vader album)
- Breaking through the Barriers (UK)
- Bridges for Teachers - Teachers for Bridges (education conference)
- Bullet to the Brain (band)
- Behavior Treatment and Training Center
- Belvedere Technical Teachers' College (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Best Time To Call
- Beta Transformer Technology Corporation (New York)
- Bhola Technical Training Center (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
but the staterun monopoly Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board lost his application and over the years his repeated requests fell on deaf ears.
Notes on scenario forecasts List of Tables Chart Companies Mentioned - AlwaysOn Network Bangladesh (AONB) - Augere (Qubee) - BanglaLion - Bangladesh Telecommunications Company Limited (BTCL), formerly Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board (BTTB) - Banglalink: Warid Telecom - CityCell - Grameen Cybernet - GrameenPhone - InTech Online (IOL) - Integrated Services Network (ISN) - Teleglobe For more information visit http://www.
Fixed lines services are mostly provided by the state-owned Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board (BTTB), while mobile services are provided by six private operators.
By end-2005, Bangladesh had close to one million fixed-line telephones, mostly provided by the state-owned Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board (BTTB) and just over 7.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers ISTANBUL, Turkey--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 17, 2003 The Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board (BTTB) has extended its agreement with Nortel Networks Netas, a subsidiary of Nortel Networks (NYSE:NT) (TSX:NT), to add more than 20,000 new digital telephone lines in Bangladesh.
Verso's turnkey solution, which included Verso's highly scalable intelligent gateways, integrated provisioning and billing software and a full suite of configurable prepaid, long distance and calling card applications was tested and approved by the incumbent provider, the government-controlled Bangladesh Telegraph and Telephone Board (BTTB), in January of 2002.