The Bangladesh meteorological department had warned on Friday that what it termed a cyclonic storm could hit the Bangladesh-Myanmar coast later in the day.
What does BMD stand for?
BMD stands for Bangladesh Meteorological Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BMD
We have 110 other meanings of BMD in our Acronym Attic
- Beet Mild Curly Top Virus
- Blue Mountain Credit Union (College Place, WA)
- Bulk Milk Cooling Unit (India)
- Biologically Motivated Computer Vision
- Brazil-Malvinas Confluence (water region: Argentina and Uruguay)
- Baby Mama Drama
- Bachelor Master Doctorate (degree course)
- Ballistic Missile Defense
- Ballistic Missile Downlink
- Ballot Marking Device
- Banques Multilatérales de Développement (French: Multilateral Development Banks)
- Bar Mitzvah Disco
- Base Maintenance Division
- Basic Map Display (algorithms)
- Bathymetric Model Data
- Battle Management Defense
- Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Behind Music Design (music blog)
- Being Missed Dearly
- Belo sur Tsiribihina Airport (airport code; Madagascar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials said the situation is likely to deteriorate further with the Bangladesh Meteorological Department forecasting more rains in the region and northeastern India.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Ground Measured Data Ground data were collected from the solar radiation measurement stations that belong to Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) and Renewable Energy Research Centre (RERC) of Dhaka University.