The company's in-house Regulatory team handles the regulatory submissions and Ethics Committee[EC] submissions at Bangladesh Medical Research Council (BMRC); the regulatory body for governing clinical trials in Bangladesh.
What does BMRC stand for?
BMRC stands for Bangladesh Medical Research Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMRC
We have 28 other meanings of BMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Bois et Matériaux Rhône Alpes (French: Rhône-Alpes Wood and Materials; Rhône-Alpes, France)
- Brigade Major, Royal Artillery (Australian military)
- British Market Research Association (UK)
- British Metals Recycling Association (UK)
- Building Materials Reuse Association (formerly Used Building Materials Association)
- Business Management Research Associates, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Behavioral Medicine Research Building
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- Boston Municipal Research Bureau
- British Market Research Bureau
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (California)
- Basic Medical Readiness Course
- Behavioral Medicine Research Center
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter (Equaris Corp)
- Biomedical Research Council
- Bourg Mini Racing Car (French automobile association)
- British Medical Research Council
- British Motor Racing Circuits (UK)
- Buffalo Materials Research Center
- Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Study activities were reviewed and approved by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Committee on Human Research and by the Bangladesh Medical Research Council.
These are very potential research organizations in Bangladesh, such as Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council (BARC), and Bangladesh Medical Research Council (BMRC).