The help is there, but I know from experience that if I am not getting anything back in effort, then the quality of my life evaporates, and I am just a carer banging my head against the wall.
What does BMHATW stand for?
BMHATW stands for Banging My Head Against the Wall
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Michigan)
- Bulk Material Handling
- Burt Matthews Hall (University of Waterloo; UK)
- Barrie Minor Hockey Association (Barrie, Ontario, Canada)
- Bicycle Mobile Hams of America
- Black Mental Health Alliance (Baltimore, MD)
- Blue Mountain Humane Association (La Grande, OR)
- Brantford Minor Hockey Association (Brantford, Ontario, Canada)
- Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority (New York)
- Banging My Head Against the Keyboard
- British Materials Handling Board
- Bismarck-Mandan Home Builders Association (Bismarck, ND)
- Bear Mountain Hockey Club (New York)
- Beta Myosin Heavy Chain
- Beyond Mind Healing Center (West Baldwin, ME)
- Bone Marrow Hematopoietic Compartment
- Brandon Mental Health Centre (Brandon, Manitoba, Canada)
- Building Materials Holding Corporation (Boise, ID)
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
- Bureau of Managed Health Care Programs (Madison, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week I was banging my head against the wall after an hour-and-a-half on the phone to one insurance company.
I suppose he is used to collaborating because he's a choreographer and dancer, whereas I am used to banging my head against the wall.