The project was a collaboration between the local high school, a government-sponsored arts initiative called Learning Through the Arts, and the Banff New Media Institute at the Banff Centre.
What does BNMI stand for?
BNMI stands for Banff New Media Institute (Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bureau National de Métrologie (French: National Bureau of Metrology)
- Business Network Management
- Bank Negara Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- British National Martial Arts Association
- Biological Network Modeling Center (Pasadena, CA)
- Biology New Media Center (now Digital Media Center; University of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI)
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Broadband Network Management Development
- Broadband Network Management Development Document Library (Sprint)
- Bangor New Music Festival (UK)
- Bhageerathi Bai Narayana Rao Maanay Institute of Technology (India)
- Battalion Military Liaison
- Best Night of My Life (movie)
- Brand Name Materials List
- Brown Norway Myeloid Leukemia
- Brown Norway Rat Myelocytic Leukemia
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe (Manitoba) railroad
- Business Narrative Markup Language (Elkera)
- Bonaire National Marine Park
- Brevet National de Moniteur de Premiers Secours (French first aid certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wait was produced in co-production with the Banff New Media Institute.
The Banff New Media Institute at The Banff Centre, CADRE New Media Lab at San Jose State University, California College of the Arts, Canadian Film Centre New Media Lab, Catharine Clark Gallery, Children's Discovery Museum, City of San Jose Office of Cultural Affairs, City of San Jose Public Art Program, Commonwealth Club, Creative Capital, DANM Program-UC Santa Cruz, EMPAC, Euphrat Museum, Eyebeam, Gray Area Foundation for the Arts, Leonardo, Montalvo Arts Center, MediaLAB Prado, Northern Lights.