Effective immediately, Shiffman will join Banff as a consultant, providing strategic planning and program development for all music programs, including the Banff International String Quartet Competition (BISQC).
What does BISQC stand for?
BISQC stands for Banff International String Quartet Competition (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Benazir Income Support Programme (Pakistan)
- Boner in Sweat Pants
- British International School of Prague (est. 1992; Czech Republic)
- Broadband Internet Service Provider
- Business Information Systems Programs
- Business Intelligence Service Provider
- British Independent Steel Producers' Association
- British Iron and Steel Producers Association
- Building Industry and Special Projects Inspectorate (Australia)
- Balai Industri Semarang Quality Assurance (Indonesia)
- Bio-Image Semantic Query User Environment
- Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
- Birla Institute of Scientific Research (India)
- Built-In Self Repair
- Baseline Information Security Risk Assessment (white paper; Symantec)
- British Iron and Steel Research Association (est. 1944; UK)
- Boost Integrated Series Resonant Converter
- Bismuth Strontium Calcium Copper Oxide
- Business Requirements Organization
- Blast Impact and Survivability Research Unit (mechanical engineering; University of Cape Town; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eighth Banff International String Quartet Competition, Banff, Alberta, 8/31-9/5; Type of participants: Strings.