The Net-Net SBC will perform bandwidth-based admission control and transport controls to ensure a high quality-of-experience (QoE) for audio and video by normalizing and controlling SIP signaling, and securing the service provider's conferencing and service delivery infrastructure against malicious attacks and non-malicious overloads.
What does BBAC stand for?
BBAC stands for Bandwidth-Based Admission Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BBAC
We have 13 other meanings of BBAC in our Acronym Attic
- Big Band Academy of America
- Bluff Body Aerodynamics and Application (International Colloquium)
- British Berlin Airlift Association
- 1,4-Bis-Bromoacetoxy-2-Butene (pesticide)
- Bed, Bath and Beyond
- Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered
- British Biscuit Advisory Board (UK)
- Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil (Burt's Bees)
- Back Bay Architectural Commission (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Baltic Business Aviation Center (Latvia)
- Bangladesh Buddhist Association of Canada (est. 2007)
- Bank of Beirut and the Arab Countries
- Battalion Budget Advisory Committee
- Bearing Burners Auto Club (Michigan)
- Bed and Breakfast Association of Calgary
- Beijing Benz Automotive Co. (Beijing, China)
- Beta Blocker and Clonidine (protocol)
- Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center (Birmingham, MI)
- Black Bass Action Committee (Scotts Valley, CA)
- Blackpool Boat Angling Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Session admission control uses the DIAMETER protocol (Rx interface) to query an external Policy Charging and Rating Function (PCRF) element for bandwidth-based admission control and resource reservation.
To assure SLAs, revenues and profits, bandwidth-based admission control, QoS marking and service theft protection are critical features in the Net-Net products.