Francis was speaking at Bandaranaike international airport, where he was met by President Maithripala Sirisena, troupes of dancers and a children's choir.
What does BIA stand for?
BIA stands for Bandaranaike International Airport (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIA
We have 215 other meanings of BIA in our Acronym Attic
- binaural interaction in auditory brain stem responses
- Black Input/Output Controller
- Block Input/Output Controller
- Black Input/Output Control Unit
- Biphase - Level
- Baby in Arms
- Baccalauréat en Informatique Appliquée (Bachelor in Data Sciences)
- Bachelor of Industrial Administration
- Baixo Impacto Ambiental (Portuguese: Low Environmental Impact; Brazil)
- Ball Image Analyzer
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act (Canada)
- Banque Intercontinentale Arabe (French: Arab Intercontinental Bank)
- Banque Internationale pour l'Afrique (French)
- Barbados Institute of Architects (Barbados)
- Barbecue Industry Association
- Base Information Analysis
- Basic Insurance Amount (federal government employee life insurance)
- Bastia, Corsica, France - Poretta (Airport Code)
- Beef Improvement Association
- Bengaluru International Airport (Bangalore, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Francis spoke first at Bandaranaike international airport, where he was met by President Maithripala Sirisena, troupes of dancers and a children's choir.
his arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport from the
Since 2012 special police teams have been deployed at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) to detect smuggling attempts.
Sri Lankan police said Naomi Coleman, aged 37, was arrested at Bandaranaike International Airport in the capital, Colombo, after she arrived from India.
The Sri Lankan police said Naomi Coleman was arrested at Bandaranaike international airport in Colombo, after she arrived from India.
No further details were given for Coleman, who flew in to the capital Colombo's Bandaranaike international airport from India on Monday.
Airline officials said the two-year old carrier will operate three flights a week from Al Bateen Executive Airport in Abu Dhabi to Sri Lanka's main Bandaranaike International Airport just outside Colombo and the Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport in Hambantota.