SAO PAULO -- Fitch Ratings today withdrew the Viability Rating (VR) of 'bb-' assigned to Banco do Nordeste do Brasil (BNB).
What does BNB stand for?
BNB stands for Banco do Nordeste do Brasil (Brazil)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNB
We have 42 other meanings of BNB in our Acronym Attic
- Butt Numb A Thon (film festival)
- Bachelor of Natural Resources
- Battle Navigation (gaming, Puzzle Pirates)
- Beginning Net Asset Value (finance)
- Business Network of Allegheny Valley (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Balance Near Automatic Virtual Environment (virtual reality booth; University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Baby Notarztwagen (German: Baby Ambulance)
- Bulgarian National Association on Water Quality
- Bad News Bears (movie)
- Banana Nut Bread
- Bank of New Brunswick
- Banque Nationale de Belgique
- Bed 'n Breakfast
- Belgian National Bank
- Beslissingen in Belastingzaken (Dutch: Decisions in Taxation; tax law reference)
- Bibliothèque Numérique Berbère (French: Berber Digital Library)
- Black 'N Blue (Rolling Stones album)
- Bonheur National Brut (French: Gross National Happiness; psychological index)
- Books Not Bars
- Botika Ng Barangay (Filipino: The Village Pharmacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAO PAULO -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed all ratings of Banco do Nordeste do Brasil S.
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, today announced that the company's credential and reader solutions have been selected by Banco do Nordeste do Brasil (BNB) to reinforce its access control system for physical access at their administrative offices headquartered in Fortaleza, Ceara.