Bank refs: Banco Industrial (Guatemala); Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala); West Trust Bank (USA).
What does BANQUETZAL stand for?
BANQUETZAL stands for Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala, bank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- British Academy of New Music (London, UK)
- British Approved Name Modified (drug names)
- Barn Owl (bird species)
- Bahrain National Oil Company
- Banco del Nororiente (Guatemala)
- Batang Ai National Park (Malaysia)
- Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative (health enthusiast organization; California)
- Banco do Estado do Pará (Pará State Bank; Brazil)
- Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
- Back, Arms, Neck and Scalp (mnemonic)
- Bank Swallow (bird species)
- British Artificial Nutrition Survey (est. 1996; British Association for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition)
- British Association of Numismatic Societies
- Budesonide Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Build A Niche Store (eBay Affiliate Website Builder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank: In Guatemala: Banco Reformador; Banrural; Banco del Quetzal.
Unlike the acquisition of Banco de Occidente in 2006, neither the absorption of Bancomer nor the merger of Banco del Quetzal resulted in cash disbursements or goodwill created by Industrial (Quetzal's shareholders will only receive Industrial's shares upon completion of the merger).