Mauricio Montealegre, director of the Banco de la Vivienda de Nicaragua (BAVINIC), accused Provivienda directors of misinforming EU officials about the income requirements for the targeted homebuyers.
What does BANVI stand for?
BANVI stands for Banco de la Vivienda (Spanish: Housing Bank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Beam Accelerator for Novel Super High Energy Electron
- Burning Anomaly Rate Factor
- Belgian Association for Nondestructive Testing (Belgium)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (UK)
- Budget Authority Need Timeline (IBM software sales lead qualification)
- Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (dispute resolution)
- Banco de Los Trabajadores (Guatemala bank)
- Bulgarian Agrarian National Union (political party)
- Beekeepers Association of Northern Virginia
- Bronze Age New World
- Buenos Aires National Wildlife Refuge
- Bike Adventure New Zealand (motorcycle tours)
- Bundesanzeiger (Germany)
- British Australian and New Zealand Antarctic Research Expedition
- 2,5-Bis-4-Aminophenyl-1,3,4-Oxadiazole (chemistry)
- Bachelor of Obstetrics
- Bachelor of the Arts of Obstetrics (UK)
- Baikal Astrophysical Observatory (Listvyanka, Russia)
- Baryon Acoustic Oscillations (cosmology)