com/lolopopsy and click "Donate" Or deposit cash to: Carmela Elaine Monreal Account number: 005370107042, Banco de Oro in dela Rosa-Rada Makati Branch Copyright 2013 Khaleej Times.
What does BDO stand for?
BDO stands for Banco de Oro (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDO
We have 46 other meanings of BDO in our Acronym Attic
- British Dermatological Nursing Group
- Ballarat District Nursing and Healthcare (Australia)
- Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Bank Dagang)
- base de données nationale de l'identification
- Bildungsinitiative der Netzwerk Industrie (German: Educational Initiative of the Networking Industry)
- Brunei Darussalam National Olympic Council
- Bogarodzicy Dziewicy Niepokalanie Poczetej (Polish: Virgin Immaculate Conception Church)
- Beclomethasone Dipropionate Nasal Spray
- Book Distributors New Zealand
- Bandung, Indonesia - Husein Sastranegara (Airport Code)
- Battle Dress Overgarment
- Behavior Detection Officer (US DHS)
- Bentonite Diesel Oil
- Bi-Directional Override (HTML 4.0 tag)
- Big Daddy Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Big Day Out (Australian music festival)
- Big Dumb Object (something of unknown origin that sits in space until discovered)
- Binder Dijke Otte (accountancy firm)
- Blanket Delivery Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Development Bank of the Philippines, Land Bank of the Philippines, Philippine Veterans Bank, Planters Development Bank, Valiant Rural Bank-Iloilo, Philippine National Bank and Banco de Oro Unibank Inc lend the SSS business loans.
uk Global Banking News - 02 January 2013 Banco de Oro Unibank of Philippines has opened its first representative office in Singapore, the financial hub of Southeast Asia.
EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS The study included the following listed banks in the Philippine Stock Exchange: Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), China Banking Corporation (CHIB), Metropolitan Bank and Trust Corporation (MBT), Philippine National Bank (PNB), Philippine Bank of Communication (PBC), Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCB), Security Bank (SECB), Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) from 2005-2009.
Philippine National Bank, Banco de Oro Unibank Inc.
Banco De Oro (BDO), Smart Communications and Bank of Commerce.
as lunch sponsors; Banco De Oro (BDO) as cocktails sponsor; and Smart Communications as communications and transportation sponsor.
MANILA, Philippines, July 16 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- The recent merger of Banco de Oro (BDO) and Equitable PCI (EPCI) gives Filipinos a combined BDO- EPCI network of more than 800 locations across the Philippines to claim MoneyGram transactions.