In the videotape and a written statement, Rosenberg accused Colom, Torres, and Colom's private secretary Gustavo Alejos of money laundering at the partly state-owned Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Banrural) and linked this to the murder of his client, businessman Khalil Musa, and Musa's daughter Marjorie.
What does BANRURAL stand for?
BANRURAL stands for Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bahrain National Oil Company
- Banco del Nororiente (Guatemala)
- Batang Ai National Park (Malaysia)
- Bay Area Nutrition and Physical Activity Collaborative (health enthusiast organization; California)
- Banco do Estado do Pará (Pará State Bank; Brazil)
- Bibliothèque et Archives Nationales du Québec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Banco del Quetzal (Guatemala, bank)
- Board on Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Back, Arms, Neck and Scalp (mnemonic)
- Bank Swallow (bird species)
- British Artificial Nutrition Survey (est. 1996; British Association for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition)
- British Association of Numismatic Societies
- Budesonide Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Build A Niche Store (eBay Affiliate Website Builder)
- Bar Association of North San Diego County (California)
- Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Centre (est. 1972; Bangladesh)
- Business Angels Network South East Asia (investors network)
- Balloon and Nike-Scale High-Explosive Experiments
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating locations are: * Argentina -- BBVA Banco Frances * Colombia -- Banco Davivienda, BBVA Colombia, Banco Granahorrar * Dominican Republic -- Banco del Progresso, Banco BHD * Ecuador -- Banco de Guayaquil, Banco del Austro, Banco Internacional, Produbanco * El Salvador -- Banco Salvadoreno, Banco Uno, Agricola, Credomatic * Guatemala -- Banco Industrial, Banco Uno, Banco de Desarrollo Rural, Credomatic * Honduras -- Banco Uno, Banco Mercantil, Banco Ficohsa, Credomatic * Mexico -- BBVA Bancomer * Nicaragua -- Banco Uno, Banpro, Credomatic * Peru -- Interbank, BBVA Banco Continental For more information on Dinero Seguro and to find a participating Post Office, customers are asked to call toll free at (888)-368-4669.
SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador & NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned ratings to Guatemala's Banco de Desarrollo Rural, S.