Perez was working for the respected Banco Venezolano de Credito in her native Caracas at a time when the bank developing prepaid programs for food stores.
What does BVC stand for?
BVC stands for Banco Venezolano de Credito (Venezuela)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BVC
We have 65 other meanings of BVC in our Acronym Attic
- Bowling Vereniging Borchland Duivendrecht (Dutch: Bowling Association Borchland Duivendrecht; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Bristol Vintage Bus Group (UK)
- Buro Voor Bestuurlijke Informatica (Dutch: Office for Stratgic Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology
- Black Velvet Bruce Li (political blog; Virginia)
- Ballspielverein 1952 Bergisch Neukirchen, eV (German: Bergisch Neukirchen Ball Club 1952; Bergisch Neukirchen, Germany)
- Bible Voice Broadcasting Network
- Bitterroot Valley Board of Realtors (Hamilton, MT)
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School (Hyderabad, India)
- Bichard Vetting and Barring Scheme (UK)
- Bandai Visual Club (Japan)
- Bar Vocational Course (UK)
- Barb Vs Caster (Daiblo II computer game)
- Bayside Veterinary Center (Bayside, NY)
- Beginning of Vertical Curve
- Best Value Contracting (various locations)
- Better Vision for Children Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Big Visible Chart
- Bill's Voice Commander (home automation by voice)
- Billing Validation Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
From his high-rise office at Banco Venezolano de Credito, Oscar Garcia Mendoza, the bank president, gestures out the window to the working-class neighborhood below.
Some of EverSystems' clients include: Citibank, BankBoston, Lloyds TSB, Unibanco, Banco1, HSBC, Banco Bozano Simonsen, Banco Santander, Banco Meridional, Banestado, Banco Real/ABN Amro Bank, Fininvest, Febraban, TradeCash, Sul America Investimentos, Rede Globo, Banco Rio de La Plata (Argentina), Banesco (Venezuela), Banco Venezolano de Credito, Banco Union (Venezuela), Banco del Credito de Peru, and Banco del Caribe (Venezuela).
Now, when the population is dying of hunger, the banks are earning like never before:' says Oscar Garcia Mendoza, president of Banco Venezolano de Credito, which has not purchased government bonds, although it does buy Central Bank paper.
de Cemento Argos Bancolombia Banco de Bogota America Movil Wal-Mart de Mexico Telmex Credicorp Compania de Minas Buenaventura Southern Peru Copper Corporation CANTV Mercantil Servicios Financieros Banco Venezolano de Credito For more information visit http://www.
Banco Venezolano de Credito --Long-term foreign currency at 'B+'; --Short-term foreign currency at 'B'; --Long-term local currency at 'B+'; --Short-term local currency at 'B'; --Individual at 'D'; --Support at '5'; --Long-term national rating at 'A+(ven)'; --Short-term national rating at 'F1(ven)'.
Here's a look at several practice areas: Steel Hector has a long-standing history in the representation of domestic and foreign banking institutions, such as Barclay's Bank, Citibank, Colonial Bank, International Bank of Miami, Banco Venezolano de Credito, Banco de la Nacion Argentina, Banco Pastor, Caja de Ahorros de Valencia, Castellon y Alicante, and Banque Nationale de Paris.
Banco Venezolano de Credito -- Long-term foreign currency upgraded to 'B+' from 'B-'; -- Outlook Stable; -- Short-term foreign currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Long-term local currency upgraded to 'B+' from 'B-'; -- Short-term local currency affirmed at 'B'; -- Individual affirmed at 'D'; -- Support affirmed at '5'; -- Long-term national rating upgraded to 'A+(ven)' from 'A-(ven)'; -- Short-term national rating upgraded to 'F-1(ven)' from 'F-2(ven)'.