Banco Nacional de Panama (BNP) will act as an intermediary to provide working capital and foreign-trade financing to the industrial sector, the IDB added.
What does BNP stand for?
BNP stands for Banco Nacional de Panama
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNP
We have 103 other meanings of BNP in our Acronym Attic
- Building Nothing Out of Something (Modest Mouse music album)
- British National Overseas Passport
- Bureau Nader Onderzoek Rijvaardigheid (Dutch)
- Brain Nitric Oxide Synthase
- British Neuro-Oncology Society (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Bundesnotarkammer (German: Federal Chamber of Notaries)
- Bangkok Network of Women
- B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Bacitracin Neomycin Polymixin (ophthalmic antibiotic ointment)
- Baluch National Party (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreno, former manager of the Banco Nacional de Panama, said he was not optimistic that all the talk would end the crisis.
Banco Nacional de Panama, the largest state controlled bank, could only provide temporary liquidity loans.
In August, Eduardo Urriola, manager of the Banco Nacional de Panama, informed the legislature that, in the five years of Perez Balladares' presidency, ARI had deposited US$46 million with the bank, US$12 million less than ARI said it deposited.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Banco Nacional de Panama (Banconal) with a Stable Outlook.
Banco Nacional de Panama, the country's largest state controlled bank, could only provide temporary liquidity loans, if needed.
Banco Nacional de Panama, the largest state controlled bank, could only provide temporary liquidity loans if needed.
Banco Nacional de Panama (Colombia) --National long-term rating to 'AA+ (pan)' from 'AA (pan)' --Rating Outlook is Stable; (Rating action took place on April 14, 2010).