uk Travel Business Review - 15 July 2011 Flight Options, a US-based company that offers private jet services, has announced that it has entered into a financing agreement with Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), a Brazil-based financial institution.
What does BNDS stand for?
BNDS stands for Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento (Brazil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNDS
We have 3 other meanings of BNDS in our Acronym Attic
- Brandeis University High Energy Physics Deparement (Waltham, MA)
- Backward Nondeterministic Dawg Matching Algorithm
- Been Nowhere Done Nothing
- Bureau National des Donnees Oceaniques (French)
- Bet-Nahrain Democratic Party (Iraq)
- Bounded Number of Degrees Property (mathematics)
- Brunei National Democratic Party (est. 1985)
- Brunei National Development Party
- Banque Nationale de Développement du Sénégal (French: National Development Bank of Senegal; Senegal)
- Base Nationale de Données sur les Sols (French)
- Birth Notification Data Set
- Burford Nursing Development Unit
- But Not Dead Yet
- Banque de la Nouvelle Ecosse (Bank of Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Battle.net Edition (Warcraft II game)
- Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
- Berry Nature Environnement (French nature association)
- Biblioteca Nacional de España (National Library of Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brazil's development bank, Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social, continues its financing binge in its home country.
6, Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES) announced that it will make approximately BRL8.
SAO PAULO, Brazil, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Embraer (BOVESPA: EMBR3 EMBR4) today filed a Registration Statement on Form F-3 relating to resales, if any, from time to time, of Embraer ADSs issuable upon exchange of the 6 1/2% Exchangeable Notes due June 2006 issued by Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social - BNDES.
Brazil's development bank Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), created a new credit line called Nova Prosoft, available for software companies.
BRDE's IDRs and National Ratings are driven by its Individual Rating, which reflects its importance as a development bank in Brazil's southern region, accounting for some 15% of the disbursements of the Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES) - the Brazilian national development bank - in the region, as well as its adequate liquidity and leveraging ratios.
The cheapest money, from the Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Economico e Social (BNDES), is nearly impossible to get because the requirements and guarantees are absurd.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais -- CEMIG, at its 317th Meeting, held on September 3, 2003, authorized the signing of a financing agreement with Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Social -- BNDES for a loan in the amount of R$322,192,124.