Banco Nacional de Angola said, 'Financial institutions are expressly forbidden to realize credit operations, by disbursement in foreign currency of any term.
What does BNA stand for?
BNA stands for Banco Nacional de Angola (National Bank of Angola)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNA
We have 99 other meanings of BNA in our Acronym Attic
- Battalion Tactical Operations Center
- Beacon Tower (nautical)
- British National (Overseas) [also seen as BNO]
- 1600-Mw LMFBR (Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor) Demonstration Plant, Russia
- 350-Mw LMFBR (Liquid-Metal Fast Breeder Reactor) Prototype Plant, Russia
- (Bayesian) Belief Network-Based Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Blue Native Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Bladder Neck and Proximal Urethra
- Bakhtar News Agency (Afghanistan)
- Banco de la Nación Argentina
Samples in periodicals archive:
has announced that it has been given the green light by the Banco Nacional de Angola to open a new representative office in Luanda, Angola.
So far 18 people, all lower-level central bank and finance ministry employees, have been arrested over the money transferred "with some expertise" out of the Banco Nacional de Angola between September and November last year, Maria de Sousa said.