1 billion granted by Portugal to Banco Internacional do Funchal S.
What does BANIF stand for?
BANIF stands for Banco Internacional do Funchal (Portuguese bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bay Area Network of Gay and Lesbian Educators
- Barbados Association of Non-Governmental Organisations
- Beauty Age Numbers Goodness Size (French grammar mnemonic)
- Books About New Hampshire (state library compilation)
- Bay Area Network of Healthcare Consultants (California)
- Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Arbitration Board)
- Ban Asbestos Network of India (anti-asbestos alliance)
- Bell Atlantic Network Integration (an unregulated subsidiary of Bell Atlantic)
- Builders Association of Northeast Indiana (Angola, IN)
- Boston Area Nursing Informatics Consortium
- Bachelor of Animation
- Bachelor of Animal Science
- Bay Area Nonprofit Job-Search Organization
- Broadband ANdean JOint
- Bank of South Australia (South Australia)
- Secure Banking Application Assembly Using a Component Based Approach (software development project; EU)
- Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- British Academy of New Music (London, UK)
- British Approved Name Modified (drug names)
- Barn Owl (bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since February 2010, SGBr holds full control over Pecunia, after acquisition of the 30% of its total capital previously held by Banif Banco Internacional do Funchal (Banif; IDR 'BBB+' with a Stable Outlook), which participation was obtained after the acquisition of Tecnicredito's global operations in September 2009.