On February 10, 2005 Bloomberg News reported an unusual move on the part of Chile's central bank, the Banco Central de Chile (BCC).
What does BCCH stand for?
BCCH stands for Banco Central de Chile (Santiago, Chile)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCH
We have 5 other meanings of BCCH in our Acronym Attic
- Beaver Creek Conservation Group (Washington)
- Blackwood Catchment Coordinating Group
- British Chamber of Commerce in Germany (est. 1960; UK and Germany)
- Bronchogenic Carcinoma Cooperation Group of SEPAR (Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery)
- British Columbia Common Ground Alliance (Canada)
- British Columbia Cranberry Growers' Association (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bengal Cat Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Border Collie Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Board Certified Compulsive Gambling Counselor
- British Car Club of Greater Cincinnati
- Black-Capped Chickadee
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (est. 1991)
- British Columbia Children's Hospital (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Broadcast Control Channel
- Bexar County Community Health Collaborative (San Antonio, TX)
- Black Creek Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Bartow County Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- British Columbia Committee for Human Rights in the Philippines (Canada)
- Baruch College Campus High School (est. 1997; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- LogicaCMG today announced the successful implementation of its Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) System for the Banco Central de Chile (BCC), Chile's Central Bank.
of Banco Central de Chile Vittorio Corbo; and Jorge Selaive, Chief Economist, BCI NEW YORK -- As Chilean President Sebastian Pinera's government sets in motion its plans to attain developed-nation status for his country by the end of the decade, Bloomberg LINK will convene leaders from both the public and private sector, as well as top financial experts, to focus on the country's economy at the Bloomberg Chile Economic Summit.