uk Global Banking News - 26 July 2012 Banca Comerciala Romana SA, considered to be Romania's largest bank, and a unit of Erste Bank (EBS.
What does BCR stand for?
BCR stands for Banca Comerciala Romana (Romanian bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCR
We have 185 other meanings of BCR in our Acronym Attic
- Beach Cities Quilters Guild (Orange County, CA)
- Bear Creek Quilt Guild (Keller, TX)
- British Columbia Quarter Horse Association
- Boat Crew Qualification Program (United States Coast Guard Auxiliary)
- B Cell Receptor
- Bachelor of Community Rehabilitation
- Background Counting Rate
- Badminton Club Roubaix (French badminton club)
- Bali Car Rentals
- Ball Closure Ring (body piercing)
- Banco Central de Reserva de El Salvador (Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador)
- Band Council Resolution (Canada)
- Bank of Costa Rica
- Banque Commerciale du Rwanda (French: Commercial Bank of Rwanda)
- Bar Chart Report
- Bar Code Reader
- Barrie Collingwood Railway
- Bartcop Radio
- Base Change Request
- Base Conference Room
Samples in periodicals archive:
The top two Southeast European (SEE) banks in terms of assets switched positions last year, as Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR) took the lead, overtaking Slovenia's Nova Ljubljanska Banka (NLB).
In Romania this spring, the EBRD issued a new EUR10 million loan to Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), specifically designated to further lend to private companies seeking to improve their energy efficiency.
uk Global Banking News - 29 February 2012 Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), the Romanian arm of Austria's Erste Group Bank (EBS.
Romania's largest bank, Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), occupied the second place in the 2009 ranking, unchanged from 2008.
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * SWOT Analysis * Business Environment Outlook * Global Commercial Banking Outlook * Europe Banking Sector Outlook * Romania Banking Sector Outlook * Competitive Landscape * Company Profiles * BMI Banking Sector Methodology * Commercial Bank Business Environment Rating Companies Mentioned: * ATE Bank Romania * BRD * Banca Comerciala Romana * UniCredit Tiriac Bank * Raiffeisen Bank * Bank Leumi Romania * Bancpost * Banca Romaneasca * EximBank Romania * CEC Bank For more information visit http://www.
It is believed that the bank will name Tomas Spurny to the position at Banca Comerciala Romana SA.
VI) is said to have acquired an additional stake in Romania-based, Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR).