Previously, he served as SVP and chief investment officer for Bank One Wisconsin Trust Company, and Banc One Investment Advisors.
What does BOIA stand for?
BOIA stands for Banc One Investment Advisors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOIA
We have 2 other meanings of BOIA in our Acronym Attic
- Break On Inspection
- Bulletin Officiel des Impôts (French: Official Tax Bulletin)
- Bunch of Idiots (paintball team)
- Bureau of Immunization (Florida)
- Bureau of Insurance (various locations)
- Bursa Otobüs Isletmesi (Bursa City Coach Services)
- Business Object Integration
- Business Object Interface
- Business Office Interiors (various locations)
- Business Operating Income (finance)
- Belfast Old Instonians Association (Royal Belfast Academical Institution; UK)
- Bund Österreichischer Innenarchitekten (German: Association of Austrian Interior Designers)
- Bay of Islands Area Office (Department of Conservation; New Zealand)
- Boletín Oficial de las Islas Baleares (Official Gazette of the Balearic Islands)
- Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- Bay of Islands College (Kawakawa, New Zealand)
- Belgian Olympic and Interfederal Committee (Belgium)
- Belgisch Olympisch Internationaal Comite (Belgian Olympic International Committee)
- Benedum Oncology Informatics Center (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Butterfly and Other Invertebrates Club (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1995, Gibson joined Banc One Investment Advisors in Columbus, Ohio.
The bottom line is that it doesn't really nudge the Fed to act," said Anthony Chan, chief economist at Banc One Investment Advisors in Boston.
``People are concerned that things are going out of control,'' said Anthony Chan, vice president and chief economist at Banc One Investment Advisors in Columbus, Ohio.
Wagner brings more than 12 years of in-depth investment research experience including Fidelity Investments, Baring Asset Management and Banc One Investment Advisors where he has held positions of portfolio manager, global technology sector head and senior equity analyst.
Giesen was a senior equity analyst at Banc One Investment Advisors in Columbus from 1996 to 2000.
``This is certainly disappointing,'' said Duane Eatherly, an analyst at Banc One Investment Advisors, which owns Intel stock.
The combined fund family will be advised by JPMorgan Investment Management (JPMIM) and Banc One Investment Advisors (BOIA), which are part of JPMorgan Fleming Asset Management, one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.