What does BARNESA stand for?
BARNESA stands for Banana Research Network for Eastern and Southern Africa
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Block Acceptance Reporting Mechanism
- Boiler and Radiator Manufacturers Association Ltd. (UK)
- Bay Area Rat and Mouse Club of America
- Basic Research for Microsystems Integration
- Bath Area Real-estate News
- Bilateral Acute Retinal Necrosis (retinal death)
- Board of Airlines Representatives in Nepal
- Bromsgrove and Redditch Network (UK)
- Bubba Army Radio Network
- Building Additional Rural Networks (Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy; Australia)
- Board of Airline Representatives of New Zealand
- Better Access to Radiation Oncology (Australia)
- Barometer Pressure
- Ballarat Austin Radiation Oncology Centre (Australia)
- Baltimore Art Research Outreach Consortium (Baltimore, MD)
- Bankers Association of the Republic of China (est. 1983)
- Buddhist Association of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Branch and Reduce Optimization Navigator