All rental units are occupied by teachers and the commercial space is leased to education related organizations, such as Teach for America and the Baltimore Urban Debate League.
What does BUDL stand for?
BUDL stands for Baltimore Urban Debate League (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boston Ultimate Disc Alliance
- Banstead Underwater Diving Club (UK)
- Before Upper Dead Center (mechanical engineering)
- Budget Communications
- Bountiful Universe of Digital Dead (e-mail list; music fans)
- Bedreigde Uitheemse Dier En Plantensoorten (Dutch: Work Commission on Alien and Endangered Animals and Plants)
- Baptist Union Development Foundation (Canada)
- Budget & Finance System
- Budget and Accounting
- Baptist Union of Denmark
- Bureau of Yards & Docks
- British Ulster Dominion Party
- Basic Underwater Demolition School (UDT/Seal training)
- Bicycle Use Development Study (Canada)
- Biotechnology Use and Development Survey (Statistics Canada)
- Botany Undergraduate Departmental Society
- Bringing Up Down Syndrome (Marlton, NJ)
- Buried Utility Detection System (construction damage prevention)
- Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Ever Require (beer slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baltimore Urban Debate League, Baltimore MD The Baltimore Urban Debate League (BUDL) enables young people to engage in public policy debate as a venue for developing skills in communication and critical thinking.
Castillo, Learning and Evaluation Specialist, Latin American Youth Center Pam Spiliadis, Executive Director of the Baltimore Urban Debate League Joyce Shortt, Executive Director, National Institute for Out of School Time CONTACT: Frank Maisano, +1-202-828-5864, for Associated Leaders of Urban Debate