4 and 12) DiNozzo returns to his Baltimore police department days when he sees a felony suspect from a 15-year-old case at the crime scene of a murdered petty officer.
What does BPD stand for?
BPD stands for Baltimore Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPD
We have 129 other meanings of BPD in our Acronym Attic
- Bus Power Control Unit (avionics)
- Back Pressure Control Valve
- BattlePlan Capital Ventures, LLC (Phoenix, AZ)
- Bureau de Poste de Campagne, Veld Post Kantoor (French: post office of Kantoor Post; Belgian postmark)
- Bible Presbyterian Church of Western Australia (Mt. Pleasant, Australia)
- Baccalaureate Program Directors
- Bachelor of Planning and Design
- Background Product Description
- Backplane Driver (Nortel)
- Bakersfield Police Department
- Banda-Banda (SIL code, Central African Republic)
- Barrels Per Day
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) Police Department (San Francisco, California)
- Baseline Program Documentation
- Basic Planning Document
- Basic Point Defense
- Basic Process Design
- Batch Procedure Definition
- Bayesian Predictive Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wood applied to serve his country at home and is now a Sergeant in the Baltimore Police Department, but will soon be a victim of the no-limited-duty policy that the BPD adapted a few years ago.
The program has been met with much approval from the community, including praise from the Baltimore Police Department.
Using this model, the Baltimore Police Department reduced burglaries by 18.
As an example, the address code for the Baltimore Police Department headquarters, located at 601 E.
Ed Burns, 62, came to writing late in life, after a tour in Vietnam and two decades working homicide and narcotics in the Baltimore Police Department.
Officer Rivieri's caught-on-camera conduct forced the Baltimore Police Department to conduct an internal-affairs investigation.
And tonight it tells its final story, of a scandal that threatens to destroy the Baltimore Police Department just after it has solved a series of major crimes.