Baltimore County Public Schools Are Innovating In Digital Health Education BETHESDA, Md.
What does BCPS stand for?
BCPS stands for Baltimore County Public Schools (Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCPS
We have 25 other meanings of BCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Board Certified in Public Relations (AAPRMA)
- Boston Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Boston Committee for Palestinian Rights
- Bucks County Parks and Recreation (Pennsylvania)
- Bureau for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (UNDP)
- Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery
- Butler County Public Radio (Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Parks and Recreation Association (Canada)
- Beaufort County Program for the Rural Carolinas (Washington, NC; Chamber of Commerce initiative)
- Biological Control of Pests Research Unit
- Bayer Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (Award)
- Bidirectional Cavo Pulmonary Shunt
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (pharmacist certificate)
- Board Certified Prevention Specialist
- Botetourt County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Brian Corsie Printing Services (Lampeter, West Wales, UK)
- Broward County Public Schools (Florida)
- Business Critical Phone Support (Microsoft Certified Partners)
- Bay County Public School Academy (Bay City, Michigan)
- British Columbia Political Studies Association (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also this week, Secretary Duncan met with more than 800 language arts teachers from Baltimore County Public Schools at a professional development conference to kick-off the new school year.
Perrin West Boca Raton Community High School Boca Raton, Florida [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Lifetime Achievement Award Rhonda Hoyman Baltimore County Public Schools Glen Arm, Maryland ACHIEVE 100 50 schools won Achieve 100 awards.
EDUCATING EDUCATORS In 1986 we continued our commitment to educating teachers, children, and parents by giving a presentation on vegetarian diets at an in-service for home economics teachers in Baltimore County Public Schools.
Expansion will positively impact NAPE-EF initiatives in three communities: * A program developed with the Community College of Baltimore County, Baltimore County Public Schools, and the Maryland State Department of Education that helps community college and secondary school teachers to select, develop, and evaluate teaching tools, resources, and strategies to improve outcomes of diverse student populations in STEM-related courses.
Kemmery, the executive director of student support services for the Baltimore County Public Schools, spoke to the Senate Agriculture Committee about the benefits of business-education partnerships.
To be developed in conjunction with the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC), Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS), Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE), and two regionally-based ATE Centers, the Educators' Equity STEM Academy is designed "to increase the recruitment, academic performance, and program completion of a greater number of women and underrepresented students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) courses and programs," explains NAPE Chief Executive Officer Mimi Lufkin.
Jay Wolf Schlossberg-Cohen - Cromwell Valley Elementary School, Baltimore County Public Schools Everyone is an artist, according to Jay Wolf Schlossberg-Cohen, and he has brought that philosophy to his volunteer work at Cromwell Valley Elementary Regional Magnet School of Technology.