HP today announced the distribution of new HP computing products to Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) teachers, administrators and lighthouse schools for the advancement of the school system s digital learning program, Students and Teachers Accessing Tomorrow (S.
What does BCPS stand for?
BCPS stands for Baltimore County Public Schools (Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCPS
We have 25 other meanings of BCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Board Certified in Public Relations (AAPRMA)
- Boston Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Boston Committee for Palestinian Rights
- Bucks County Parks and Recreation (Pennsylvania)
- Bureau for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (UNDP)
- Bureau for Crisis Prevention and Recovery
- Butler County Public Radio (Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Parks and Recreation Association (Canada)
- Beaufort County Program for the Rural Carolinas (Washington, NC; Chamber of Commerce initiative)
- Biological Control of Pests Research Unit
- Bayer Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (Award)
- Bidirectional Cavo Pulmonary Shunt
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (pharmacist certificate)
- Board Certified Prevention Specialist
- Botetourt County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Brian Corsie Printing Services (Lampeter, West Wales, UK)
- Broward County Public Schools (Florida)
- Business Critical Phone Support (Microsoft Certified Partners)
- Bay County Public School Academy (Bay City, Michigan)
- British Columbia Political Studies Association (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8220;We are excited to see two systems that are integral to our digital learning initiative integrate with one another,” shared Ryan Imbriale, Executive Director of the Department of Digital Learning at Baltimore County Public Schools.
Primary sponsor: Original sponsor Baltimore County Public Schools.
The Community College of Baltimore County has been awarded a $370,960 grant from the Maryland Higher Education Commission to support the Elementary Summer Math and Technology Institute, a three-way partnership between the community college, the College of Notre Dame of Maryland and Baltimore County Public Schools.
In 1986 we continued our commitment to educating teachers, children, and parents by giving a presentation on vegetarian diets at an in-service for home economics teachers in Baltimore County Public Schools.
A program developed with the Community College of Baltimore County, Baltimore County Public Schools, and the Maryland State Department of Education that helps community college and secondary school teachers to select, develop, and evaluate teaching tools, resources, and strategies to improve outcomes of diverse student populations in STEM-related courses.
INDIANAPOLIS, May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Bell Techlogix, the leading IT managed services and solutions company, today announced a 3 year agreement with Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS) to deploy new wireless network infrastructure across 173 schools.
BCPS One supports the Instructional Digital Conversion at Baltimore County Public Schools whereby all students will be able to engage and access personalized learning in the classroom using electronic devices.