Maryland * Baltimore County Public Library , to replenish items in the Maintaining Excellence in Literacy and Learning Storyville reading project targeted toward children up to 5 years of age, their parents or caregivers.
What does BCPL stand for?
BCPL stands for Baltimore County Public Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCPL
We have 77 other meanings of BCPL in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Computers Peripherals Inc.
- Breast Cancer Prevention Institute (Somerville, NJ)
- Brisbane City Periodontics & Implants (Australia)
- Big Creek People in Action (est. 1990; West Virginia)
- British Columbia Photonics Industry Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Printing & Imaging Association (White Rock, BC, Canada)
- British Columbia Printing Industries Association
- British Columbia Public Interest Advocacy Centre
- Bank Crime Prevention and Investigation Office (Canadian Bankers Association)
- Boulder County Prevention and Intervention Program (Colorado)
- Bansal Classes Private Limited (India)
- Basic Cambridge Programming Language
- Basic Combined Programming Language
- Basic Commercial Pilot Licence
- Basic Computer Programming Language
- Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (India)
- Benton County Public Library (Tennessee)
- Berks County Public Library (Pennsylvania)
- Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd (India)
- British Columbia Payday Loan Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Baltimore County Public Library received a $155,602 grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
50 in benefits per tax dollar; Baltimore County Public Library returned more than $3 in benefits per tax dollar; Birmingham Public Library returned at least $1.
Her exposure to the library world began at an early age -- Howe's father, Charlie Robinson, recently retired after serving as the longtime director of the Baltimore County Public Library.
Repositioning for the future: Baltimore County Public Library Long Range Plan IV, 1994-1999.
Baltimore County Public Library -- Baltimore will create a technology-based Family Learning Center at the Essex branch, which serves a densely populated and disadvantaged community.
Robinson (1992), in discussing the Baltimore County Public Library system, stated that: I would hope that change in public libraries is tending toward a recognition of serving the people.