What does BETWA stand for?
BETWA stands for Baltic Educational Travel and Work Association (Latvia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bilingual Education Teacher Training (college course; various locations)
- British Education and Training Technology (UK exhibition)
- Business English Teacher Training (language training)
- British Electricity Transmission and Trading Arrangements (UK Office of the Gas and Electricity Markets)
- Building Effective Teaching Through Educational Research
- Behavioral Treatment of Tics Study
- Birmingham Eye Trauma Terminology System
- Black Entertainment TeleVision
- Broadband Entertainment TV
- Board for Education and Training in the Water Industry (UK)
- Benzene, Ethylbenzene, Toluene and Xylenes (levels)
- Beirut Emerging Technology Zone (Lebanon)
- Beaumont (Amtrak station; Beaumont, CA)
- Benelux Economic Union
- Beperking Export Uitkeringen (Dutch: Export Restriction Benefits; law)
- Biblioteca Estense Universitaria (Italian library)
- Biker Enforcement Unit (Ontario Provincial Police anti-outlaw biker task force)
- Boston Euro Unit (Massachusetts)
- Branch Execution Unit (data processing)