13 Baltic Dirty Tanker Index, US$ Opportunities For Some.
What does BDTI stand for?
BDTI stands for Baltic Dirty Tanker Index (shipping index)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDTI
We have 2 other meanings of BDTI in our Acronym Attic
- Ballroom Dance Teachers College (Oakland, CA)
- Base de Donnees Toponymiques du Canada (French: Database of Canada Toponymic)
- British Dependent Territories Citizenship (now British Overseas Territories Citizenship; UK)
- Broxburn Dog Training Club (UK)
- Burn Down the Charade (band)
- Business Development and Training Center (Malvern, PA)
- Biological Defense Task Force
- Batten Down the Hatches
- Bringing Down The Horse (song)
- Bringing Down The House (movie)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Board Director Training Institute of Japan (corporate governance)
- Brain-Derived Tau Kinase (enzyme)
- BETTA (British Electricity Trading and Transmission) Data Take-On Procedures (document)
- Brueckner (with) Double, Triple, and Quadruple (substitutions)
- Better Dead Than Red
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Billericay Dog Training School (Basildon, Essex, UK)
- Broker-Dealer Trading System
- Bulk Data Transfer Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Baltic Dirty Tanker Index, an overall measure of shipping crude that includes vessels smaller than VLCCs, declined 0.