30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation today announced that it has completed the transaction to sell assets relating to 171 Bally Total Fitness clubs to Fitness International, LLC, an affiliate of LA Fitness International, LLC.
What does BTFHC stand for?
BTFHC stands for Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Burlington Township Fire Department (New Jersey)
- Buy the Failed Dip (stock market term)
- Balanced Turbo Field Echo (medical test)
- Box Tops for Education
- Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation
- Bai Tushum Financial Fund (Kyrgyzstan)
- Beyond the Final Frontier (Star Trek)
- Bridge to Freedom Foundation (Merrifeild, VA)
- Blood Ties Fans Give Back
- Bastard Technicians from Hell (website)
- Bankers Trust Funds Management
- Backward Taken, Forward Not Taken
- Fireman, Boiler Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Backward Taken, Forward Not Taken (computer programming)
- Back the Freack Off (polite version)
- Beats the Flip Out of Me (polite form)
- Black Tennis Foundation of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Behind the Football Stripes (online NFL officials' digest)
- British Thought Field Therapy Association (Lincolnshire, UK)
- Broadcast Trivial File Transfer Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
HILLMAN, CEO of BALLY TOTAL FITNESS HOLDING CORPORATION (BFT), describes the company's business and its background; prospects for the industry, with positive and negative trends; competitive threats; strategic opportunities for the firm including its marketing plans and acquisition potential; management strength and organization; and the financial prospects of the firm looking forward.
18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation announced today that it has entered into a definitive asset purchase agreement with Fitness International, LLC, an affiliate of LA Fitness International, LLC, pursuant to which Bally and certain of its subsidiaries will sell 171 fitness clubs for $153 million, subject to certain adjustments.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation today announced that it has reached a settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") concerning the SEC's previously disclosed investigation relating to the restatement of the Company's financial statements for 2002 and 2003 and selected financial data for 2000 and 2001.
the "Liberation Funds") announced today that on December 22, 2005, the United States District Court for the District of Delaware (the "Court") dismissed as moot a motion by Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation ("Bally") for a preliminary injunction proceeding against the Liberation Funds in an action brought by Bally to prevent the Liberation Funds from presenting a shareholder proposal at Bally's upcoming annual meeting.
CHICAGO, July 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation (Pink Sheets: BFTH) today announced that it has entered into a commitment letter with Morgan Stanley Senior Funding, Inc.
In addition, investors and stockholders will be able to obtain free copies of the Proxy Statement and other documents filed with the SEC by Bally by directing a request to Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation, 8700 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60631, Attention: Investor Relations: Proxy Request.
John Wildman Assumes Post of Interim CMO and SVP, Sales CHICAGO, June 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Bally Total Fitness Holding Corporation (Pink Sheets: BFTH.