REGARDING TomSlemen''s article on the OBOLs - Orange Balls of Light (ECHO January 13).
What does BOL stand for?
BOL stands for Balls Of Light (paranormal phenominon associated with crop circles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BOL
We have 45 other meanings of BOL in our Acronym Attic
- Bold, Original, Kitchen Artistry (Seattle, Washington restaurant)
- British Okinawan Karate Bugeikai (UK; practitioners of Traditional Okinawan GoJu Ryu Karate; founded 1978)
- Bank of Kentucky Center (Northern Kentucky University; Cincinnati, OH)
- Bermuda Open Karate Championships (annual event)
- British Officers Kegel Club (Germany)
- Brede Overleggroep Kleine Dorpen (Dutch: Small Village Wide Consultation)
- Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage (Tulsa, OK)
- Bouwstoffenbesluit Ondersteunend Kennisgebaseerd Systeem (Dutch: Building Support Knowledge Based System)
- Bachelor of Oriental Learning
- Back On-Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several people called police to report the floating balls of light hovering above the Tyne on Saturday night.
The 41-year-old author has been swamped with calls from paranormal experts after guests were left terrified when they saw balls of light and an apparition of an old man and heard mysterious voices.