Draper Laboratory, and Custom Analytical Engineering Services (CAES) successfully conducted a challenging short-range, unboosted, guided flight test of ATK's ballistic trajectory extended range munition (BTERM) in support of the Navy's extended range munition (ERM) requirement.
What does BTERM stand for?
BTERM stands for Ballistic Trajectory Extended Range Munition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Building Technology Engineers of North America
- Binary Test Error Pattern
- Blanching Threshold External Pressure (skin perfusion)
- Blended Teacher Education Program (California)
- Botswana Technical Education Programme
- Brain-Stem Trigeminal Evoked Potential (neurosurgery)
- Business Transformation Enablement Program (Canada)
- Base Tariff Energy Rate (Nevada)
- Biological Trace Element Research (journal)
- BioTherapeutics Education and Research Foundation
- Base Training and Education Services (USAF)
- Beginning Teacher Evaluation Study (California Commission for Teacher Preparation and Licensing)
- Borehole Thermal Energy Storage
- Buckeye Trail Elementary School (Ohio)
- Building Technology Educators' Society (Moscow, ID)
- Bangladesh Tea Estate Staff Association (est. 1952)
- Bitemporal electrical status epilepticus during sleep
- Business Transformation Executive Team
- Best There Ever Was
- Buoy Tactical Early Warning
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, it awarded Alliant Techsystems a $30 million contract to build a ballistic trajectory extended range munition with a range up to 54 nautical miles.
During a test conducted July 10 at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico, the Ballistic Trajectory Extended Range Munition (BTERM) completed its first boosted guided flight test.