[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ballet British Columbia Queen Elizabeth Theatre * Vancouver, Canada * November 18-20, 2010 Ballet BC's season opener of three contemporary works was more than an evening of fine dancing.
What does BBC stand for?
BBC stands for Ballet British Columbia
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of BBC
We have 629 other meanings of BBC in our Acronym Attic
- Babcock & Brown Communities (Australia)
- Back Bay Chorale (Boston, MA)
- Backcountry Base Camp (outdoor industry demo event)
- Backup Bus Controller
- Baja Beach Club
- Balanced Biological Communities
- Bale-Benzema-Cristiano Ronaldo (nickname of Real Madrid soccer stars)
- Balham Bowls Club (UK)
- Bali Blogger Community
- Ballentyne Brumble Communications
- Baltimore Bicycling Club (regional organization)
- Baltimore Brewing Company (Baltimore, MD)
- Band Booster Club (various locations)
- Baptist Bible Church (various locations)
- Baptist Bible College
- Barking Brassware Company (UK)
- Base Ball Club (vintage base ball teams)
- Base-Band Cabinet
- Baseball Card
- Baseline Business Case
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several Arts Umbrella dance program graduates, for example, are currently pirouetting across stages around the world, as members of such renowned companies as Ballet Dresden, Les Ballets Jazz de Montreal, Compagnie Marie Chouinard (Montreal), Ballet British Columbia, Company XIV (New York), and others.
Ballet British Columbia dancer Melissa Morrissey, who has done a lot of freelance work, has had similar experiences.
The same cannot be said for 2nd Prologue, by Alleyne, who directs Ballet British Columbia and who made two intriguing works for NYCB in the early '90s.
John Alleyne Artistic Director, Ballet British Columbia WHEN I WAS an intermediate student at the National Ballet School in Toronto, Concerto Barocco was done on the seniors.
but danced here by Ballet British Columbia November 6-8 on a mixed bill.
Kevin Myers, the executive director of Ballet British Columbia, the primary long-term tenant, enjoys monthly meetings with Judith Marcuse's company, DanceArts Vancouver, the Vancouver Ballet Society, and other tenants.
be Brazil Sao Paulo Sept 25-28, Ogawa Butoh Center, Theatro Sao Pedro, Rua Barra Funda 171, +11 366-16529 Canada Alberta Calgary Sept 20-21, Ballet British Columbia, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium Calgary, 1415 14 Ave NW, 403 297-8000, www.