s Global Media Group today announced that Ball State University has been selected as the winner of its call for proposals to conduct a cutting-edge research study in its Medialab located in New York City.
What does BALL-U stand for?
BALL-U stands for Ball State University
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Balai Penelitian Budidaya Pantai (Indonesian: Coastal aquaculture research center)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (minority bar association for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgenders, and their supporters)
- Bay Area Library Information System (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Literacy
- B-Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (protein studies)
- Beaverton Area Little League (Beaverton, OR)
- Blog Assisted Language Learning
- Byzantine Askemos Language Layer (computer operating system)
- Ballistic LORAN Assist Device
- Balanced Loading Via Automated Stability & Trim
- Business Alliance for Local Living Economies (Burlington, Vermont)
- Beliefs About Language Learning Inventory
- Bibliographic Automation of Large Library Operations Using a Time-Sharing System
- Ballistic Winds
- Bank Asset Liability Management (various applications)
- Banyan Academy of Leadership in Mental Health (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Block And List Manipulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ball State University Miller College of Business of Muncie, IN has been honored with a recognition by Indianapolis Business Journal in its selection of " 17 Indiana Graduate Business Programs.
Noelle DuBach, NALP Ball State University Indianapolis, Ind.
Local Context An active member of the Holmes Partnership, Ball State University is heavily involved in the development of its PDS network.
The conference featured pianist Ian Hobson and commissioned composer Eleanor Trawick of Ball State University.
In a survey of more than 100 counselors by Ball State University researchers, only 14% of respondents said they had adequate skills to help gay kids with their problems, even though 97% agreed that it was their job to do so.
Sometime soon, if an eminent domain case brought by Ball State University is successful, it will be replaced by a parking lot.
Editor, Roeper Review Indiana Academy Ball State University Muncie, Indiana 47306 tcross@bsu.