Gazprom will obtain a stake in the Balgzand Bacton Line, linking the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, with Gasunie holding at least 51% in the project.
What does BBL stand for?
BBL stands for Balgzand Bacton Line (Groningen, The Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBL
We have 251 other meanings of BBL in our Acronym Attic
- Badan Bimas Ketahanan Pangan (Indonesian food agency)
- Balai Besar Kesehatan Paru Masyarakat (Indonesian: Community Center for Lung Health)
- Beijing Beiqi Kowloon Taxi (Hong Kong)
- Brassband Kempenzonen Tielen (Tielen, Belgium)
- Bank Beku Kegiatan Usaha (Indonesian: Bank Freeze Business Activities)
- Bankers Bank of Kentucky
- Brass Band Konkordia Zwingen (German: Konkordia Brass Band Force)
- Bachelor of Business Laws (college degree)
- Backbone Leg
- Baden-Baden-Linie (German railway)