This year, the Los Angeles Black Book Expo celebrates its tenth year at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza on September 13, 2014.
What does BHCP stand for?
BHCP stands for Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (mall; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHCP
We have 2 other meanings of BHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Belmont Heights Civic Improvement Association (Belmont, CA)
- British Human-Computer Interaction Group (UK)
- Black Hawk Center for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Bank of Hindustan, China, and Japan
- Beds, Herts and Cambs Land Rover Club (UK club for 4x4 enthusiasts)
- Big Horn County Museum (Hardin, MT)
- Belridge Heavy Crude Oil
- Bombay High Crude Oil
- Brandon Hill Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- Brown-Headed Cowbird (bird species Molothrus ater)
- Basset Hound Club of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Behavioral HealthCare Program (Portland, ME)
- Biosynthetic Human C-Peptide (insulin research)
- Bottom Hole Circulating Pressure
- Busy Hour Call Attempts (telecommunications)
- Bank Holding Company Performance Report
- Black Hills Central Railroad (South Dakota)
- Black Hills Central Reservations (South Dakota)
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort (Dodge City, KS)
- Basset Hound Club Switzerland
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, call Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Guest Services at (323) 290-6636.
The festival handed out jury, audience and special prizes during an awards brunch on Presidents Day at the Bridge Overlook in the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza.
LOS ANGELES, CA -- Hager Pacific Properties has sold Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza for more than $130 million to Capri Capital Advisors, who purchased the regional mall on behalf of an institutional client.
9 to 20, more than 150 new black films will screen at the Pan African Film and Arts Festival (PAFF) at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, home to the original Magic Johnson Theatres.
s Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, an 850,000-SF mall that was built in 1988.
With Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza so entrenched in local lifestyle, we are committed to making this neighborhood an even better place to live, work, shop and just BE
The PAFF art market, a highly anticipated and celebrated major exhibit of black fine art and quality crafts featuring the work of over 100 different artists and artisans, remained at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (3650 Martin Luther King Jr.