With Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza so entrenched in local lifestyle, we are committed to making this neighborhood an even better place to live, work, shop and just BE
What does BHCP stand for?
BHCP stands for Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (mall; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHCP
We have 2 other meanings of BHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Belmont Heights Civic Improvement Association (Belmont, CA)
- British Human-Computer Interaction Group (UK)
- Black Hawk Center for Independent Living (Waterloo, IA)
- Bank of Hindustan, China, and Japan
- Beds, Herts and Cambs Land Rover Club (UK club for 4x4 enthusiasts)
- Big Horn County Museum (Hardin, MT)
- Belridge Heavy Crude Oil
- Bombay High Crude Oil
- Brandon Hill Chamber Orchestra (UK)
- Brown-Headed Cowbird (bird species Molothrus ater)
- Basset Hound Club of Portland (Portland, OR)
- Behavioral HealthCare Program (Portland, ME)
- Biosynthetic Human C-Peptide (insulin research)
- Bottom Hole Circulating Pressure
- Busy Hour Call Attempts (telecommunications)
- Bank Holding Company Performance Report
- Black Hills Central Railroad (South Dakota)
- Black Hills Central Reservations (South Dakota)
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort (Dodge City, KS)
- Basset Hound Club Switzerland
Samples in periodicals archive:
The festival handed out jury, audience and special prizes during an awards brunch on Presidents Day at the Bridge Overlook in the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza.
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza first opened its doors in 1947 and was one of the first malls in California.
9 to 20, more than 150 new black films will screen at the Pan African Film and Arts Festival (PAFF) at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, home to the original Magic Johnson Theatres.
s Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, an 850,000-SF mall that was built in 1988.
10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Registration is now available for members of the media planning to be at Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza on October 13[sup.
The PAFF art market, a highly anticipated and celebrated major exhibit of black fine art and quality crafts featuring the work of over 100 different artists and artisans, remained at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza (3650 Martin Luther King Jr.
COM Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza already is home to a rich, year-round African goods marketplace, but for Black History Month, it has cranked up the culture even more.