The $926 million Boulder credit union is a winner of the 2010 Timberline Performance Excellence Award from Colorado Performance Excellence, a statewide nonprofit that judges companies that are on the road to the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
What does BNQA stand for?
BNQA stands for Baldrige National Quality Award
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (women's organization; est. 1986)
- Beaumaris North Primary School (Australia)
- Brevet National de Premiers Secours
- Binary Noncoherent Orthogonal Phase Shift Keying
- Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System
- Bureau de Normalisation des Peintures et Vernis (French: Standardization Office of Paints and Varnishes)
- Baganga, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Bernhard-Nocht-Quartier (German: Bernhard-Nocht Quarter; German district)
- Bibliothèque Nationale du Québec
- Bureau de Normalisation du Quebec (Canada)
- Baldrige National Quality Program (NIST)
- B-type Noise Reduction (Dolby Labs)
- Backup and Restore
- Backus Naur Form (computing symbol)
- Banca Nationala a României (National Bank of Romania)
- Beam Non-Uniformity Ratio
- Bell Northern Research
- Bénéfice Non Réparti (French: Non Profit Spread)
- Bengal Nagpur Railway (now part of Eastern Railway)
- Bibliothèque Numérique en Réseau (French: Digital Library Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IT WAS A MALCOLM BALDRIGE NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD FIRST: AN institution of higher education receiving the honor.
Louis, the hospital was awarded with the prestigious National Institute of Standards and Technology's Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
NEW YORK, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winners will meet in three major U.
The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award was established by Congress in 1987 to enhance US competitiveness by promoting quality awareness, recognizing quality achievements of US companies, and publicizing successful performance strategies.
The firts-year winner of the Commerce Department's Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 1988 is striving for total perfection through Six-Sigma quality, equivalent to 3.
DuPont's Fibers Segment, for instance, would like to win the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (see page 4), and the outdoor training would look good on the application.
com Web site to share information about its journey toward receiving the nation's top business honor - the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award - for achievements in improving healthcare quality while safely reducing the cost of care.