The Bald Head Island Conservancy offers a range of educational programming for kids as well as adults.
What does BHIC stand for?
BHIC stands for Bald Head Island Conservancy (est. 1983; North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHIC
We have 2 other meanings of BHIC in our Acronym Attic
- British Humanities Index (UK)
- Bulletin Hebdomadaire International (French: Weekly International Bulletin)
- Bureau of Health Information
- Biphasic Human Insulin 30/70
- Bachelor of Health Information Administration
- Bay Head Improvement Association (Bay Head, NJ)
- Brain-Heart Infusion Agar
- British Healthcare Internet Association
- Brain-Heart Infusion Broth
- Brain-Heart Infusion Blood Agar
- Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals (band)
- Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad (Malaysian investment holding company)
- Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum (North Brabant, The Netherlands)
- British Horse Industry Confederation (UK)
- Beverly Hills International Center for Aesthetic Surgery (California)
- Buro Happold Inclusive Design (various locations)
- Bidirectional Health Information Exchange
- Beverly Hills Intensive English Centre (Australia)
- Behavioral Health Inpatient Facility (psychiatry)
- Better Highways Information Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Families who visit Bald Head can participate in environmentally friendly activities like the turtle walk program offered through the Bald Head Island Conservancy.
For more information on barrier island sustainability, please contact the Bald Head Island Conservancy at (910) 457-0089 or visit http://www.